For business

Iglo Drops

Baza dobrego gotowania

Gastronomy

Garlic toasts

for a crisp welcome

Gastronomy

Lasange

Klasyka włoskiej kuchni
w najlepszym wydaniu!

Gastronomy

Traditional waffles

they will make every day happy

Gastronomy

Ciasto do Pizzy

always at hand

START
WHO WE ARE

We produce mostly frozen ready-made and semi-finished products for HoReCa and other businesses from the food industry (e.g B2B). Flexibility, opennes to ideas, and solidity are features that distinguish us on the market.

We aim to be innovative in our actions, and the most important thing for us is to create products that will fully satisfy our customers. 

The standard offer constitutes merely 20% of our sales. Remaining 80% are products dedicated to our clients. Such attitude results in the perception of our company as dynamic and competitive. 

 

 

  • Identification of customer needs is our priority; 
  •  Constant, dynamic development via new technologies, investments, and innovative solutions is our key to competitive advantage; 
  • Work satisfaction, involvement, knowledge, and willingness to extend competences of our team are our greatest assets;
  • The highest quality and safety of our products are dererminants to success and importance on the market;

 

 

W roku 2020 kolejny raz udowodniliśmy, że nasze produkowane wyroby spełniają najwyższe wymogi jakości i bezpieczeństwa żywności.

Uzyskaliśmy ważny i ceniony certyfikat BRC (British ...

more

Our bestsellers

products

Vanilla waffles

Delicious and cripsy

more
Pizza dough

We produce the best pizza dough

more